LOL. I actually enjoyed the first episode of this season 😀

the episode was spoiled for me before I could watch the episode 😛 Now I honestly don't care to tune it. Mr robot it is for me. Black mirror too premiered IIRC

I had read the major outline of the episode on reddit last week, so knew what was happening. Plus since I did read the whole summary of the comics on wikipedia last year, that death was a long time coming.

This show although doesn't hold my interest like it did till the governor was alive.

He'll make the Governor look like a joke, but except for Andrew Lincon's acting, the show is okay-ish these days. I hope to see more of Jesus though.

i slept through most of season 3. one or two episodes were alright. except for that it was a pretty drowsy season. it does not get bad. it just fails to keep you excited.

And it has started :-/

kdcSmki.jpg

i slept through most of season 3. one or two episodes were alright. except for that it was a pretty drowsy season. it does not get bad. it just fails to keep you excited.
Apparantly season 3 of mr robot didnt even air yet. 😱 what show did you see?

And it has started :-/

kdcSmki.jpg

Yup. 2 great episodes per season. Rest are all filler episodes. Go to a new place. settle down.get new villian.fight him. lose the place & team member in process. move to a new place. rinse &repeat

I had read the comics till Alexandria, & further on Wiki. They're good, but the amount of internal struggle they show per character is slightly unecessary. After the governor died, I realized this is a zombie show second, but first it's a show that portrays the worst/best human in nature after an apocalypse.

You want pure zombies + meaningless dialogue/story? Watch Z Nation. Has a few laughs here & there (although I haven't watched after S03E02.

I know its a human nature show first and zombies csecond. But the show hasnt been able to live up to its superb 1 st season. Also governer season was good but rest of the show is pure filler