The Ultimate Illuminati Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter saarth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 7,617
Oh damn! this is really spooky!

They're trying to mind control us by forcing geometry down our throats, and not just any shape, The Triangle!!
From KG till high school and even in colleges they teach about triangles!
Shocking i never saw this! HOLY HELL!
One of the most famous theorems in high school geometry is also about Triangles!!
Co incidence? I don't think so!

LOL.. Salute to Chanakya.. Centuries before he had perfectly imagined the coming generations' mind set. :/Disclaimer: my above comment is not directed to anybody in person or group, but to the perspective of treating anything we are not fully aware or expert about. RIP. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvv-Yib1Xg
You see how Luke, Anakin, and Leia are the three sides of a triangle?

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html
The government has been keeping this from you all for years! it's high time you guys get informed and stay away from it.

I am sorry, but I am addicted to it. Any known solution to get rid of the addiction?

mhsabir said:
I am sorry, but I am addicted to it. Any known solution to get rid of the addiction?
Stop using it. go underground, lock yourself. Ask warthog for how to stay underground and stock 20 years of supply.
rajadeep said:
Err Bro u do realize that "the onion network" is a a channel like comedy central who just make fake goofy videos for entertainment with zero real facts behind their stories right??? Its where we go to get a laugh thats all... Its not really a "News Source"... Seriously dude stop being so paranoid...
See, this is exactly the kind of thing the government and banks want you to believe.
You go on watching CNN, FOX, AajTak, ABP and thinks that's new, but Onion is where the real news happens. They dig out the real truth. People think it's parody because the Illuminati triangles have mind controlled them.
WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S LATE!