The state of internet users in Andheri East, sai wadi.

• Thread starter Thread starter ypk2909
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,298
ISP
Some local cable operator
Hello!
I am a new user here and was looking for a platform to voice my unhappiness about the lack of broadband providers in my area. To give a brief idea about the area. I live around 10 minutes from the railway station. There are a few banks around and quite a few offices. Such a surrounding should have internet providers worthy of being called so, yes? However in reality the only four providers are MTNL (who we all might know is a nightmare), 2 cable providers and TIKONA. Now about me...I am a gaming enthusiast and spend whatever time I have left after going to college and studies playing games on my PS4. I need a constant internet connection with a download speed of 10 mbps and an upload of at least 5 mbps. (Since I stream on twitch). However the only four providers I mentioned above are horribly under-equipped to provide what I need. When I reach out to the boradband giants like you-broadband and hathway...they say that they do not provide internet in my area. Which is kinda ironic since you broadband has an office in Andheri East. In fact none of the four providers can even provide 8 mbps. Rather sad thing to see such a mess regarding internet in a city like Mumbai, isn't it? Anyone got any suggestions besides moving to a different area?

just don't opt for Tikona

Oh yes I've heard stories about Tikona messing up bills and stuff....Also they are ready to provide 4mbps only 🙁 which is really depressing....

Tikona is pandora's box don't open it

May be get 2 connections and combine their speed idk if that could work for you