'The Professional courier' company - couldn't deliver even after a month

• Thread starter Thread starter Smh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,819

Smh

ISP
Wired local-AirtelFiber
This stupid courier company has not delivered my package even after a month.

Idk why govt agencies still use this worst courier service. Literally everytime this shit happens with this company.

Contact no, compain support nothing works.

Is there anything like pgportal or consumer helpline for pvt company where i can complain?

You need to manually go their office to check whether the parcel arrived or not they won't call or even update tracking status happened to me once

Yup. I use them mostly for couriers within state but it had worked fine when I sent you few packages. It is slow, no doubt. Even within state it can take 4-6 days.

And yup, quite cheap.

For some reason govt department use them to send pan card and other similar stuff.

India govt Post is much better and reliable than these companies pigeon courier, the professional courier. There are many small courier service which will deliver on time. Some delay is understandable but its been over a month now.

Their company name is so ironic seriously their company is anything but professional. I don't know if some political linked guy runs it or something to get govt contract with such service records.

I found they are registered on consumer helpline site. Will try that after few days.

For now their Twitter support has acknowledged the complainant but nothing about how or when they will solve it.

Last edited:
I’m sorry to hear you guys having bad experiences with professional courier. I get sent parcel via professionals and the deliveries are quick. Day before yesterday evening I was sent a package from Bangalore and it reached my location the next day morning and got a call around 9:30 AM informing delivery. And I don’t live in a city or a big town.