The Politician's Husband

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,325
Saw this last night. I think it was much much better than The Escape Artist. David Tennant in a super negative role!

Finally saw it. Also can't really be compared to the Escape Artist. Both are good in their own terms. Loving this guy. Spotted in him a horror movie today..movie was bad but this guy has something. Need to check more of his works.

aww. i loved Fright Night. though i must have seen it before doctor who because i do not remember tennant in it 😀 i loved Colin Farrell in it 😀
and you should really start doctor who from the 9th doctor :tongue: it's lame but it's something everyone should experience 😀

LOL he was the magician from whom the main guy asks for help. 😛
LOL I guess its impossible to begin the show from the very beginning. 😀

Right. Saw a trailer on YouTube to remember who he played 😀
as for doctor who. i guess. i have not seen the previous seasons. i plan to someday but i guess would require too much patience coz the quality is going to be quite horrible.

Yeah. I usually try to keep away from shows which are difficult to catch up now especially when they are already into these many seasons and running for so long.

The best part about Doctor? Story is not linear 😀 So it is more fun if you watch it in one single flow. Easier to understand if you are like me. Otherwise you fail to make connection in today's episode from the episode few years ago 😀50th Anniversary episode had connections with lots of older episodes. Some even connecting to older doctors. I could only make few connections. Bad Wolf for example was connected to early episodes of 9th doctor.

Just too many episodes. When I watched the first 3-4 seasons in one go... I used to get nightmares with daleks and cybermen in them. Not fun. Now, there is such a long wait... I mean I heard there would be a eight month wait after the Christmas special. That is insane. I would love to go back in time and watch it again as a newbie. When I started watching it, I had no idea it was so huge. I just thought it was some cult show that ended. Realized later on that it is something that would probably last another 50 years 😀

Haha right. When I first came to know about it, I instantly hit Wikipedia. And when I realised how big this is, I left it. 😛 I sometimes do feel like watching just to see that how can someone carry a show for this long? :O

I did no research. I had no idea Christopher was 9th doctor because his story begins from scratch. We have not seen any doctor regenerate into Christopher. Though John Hurt's doctor is supposed to be the one who turned into Christopher.I saw it assuming that it started with Christopher :tongue: Which of course caused a lot of confusion over the seasons before I finally realized that I was just touching the tip of the iceberg 😀You do not miss much if you start from the 9th. David is the funnest doctor. He comes in the second season.