The other face of Gujarat

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Nadeem Saiyed, a witness in one of the most gruesome post-Godhra massacres of Naroda Patia in 2002 and an RTI activist, was brutally murdered in Juhapura area of Ahmedabad on Saturday morning. He was stabbed 28 times by four men in broad daylight, allegedly for providing information on illegal slaughter of cattle to the police.

Godhra riots witness stabbed 28 times to death in broad daylight - Readability

devx101

Senior
Regulars
Dec 29, 2010
I think the article is written in a wrong way and applies a wrong perception that modi govt. is again responsible for thistoo. In this case he was murdered for this slaughter house expose thing whereas the article idiotically starts with the riots....:mellow:

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Thats going to happen. Media still favours Congress so wont leave such "twisted" chances

----------

Narendra Modi is still a politician ..so he can well defend himself.

What i fear is if Anna Hazare and his team makes one mistake. Congress/media is going to RIP them apart.

hitman

Regulars
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
I hope all channels have BJP or Congress symbol next to their channel logos .. So tht we can know for which party they work ..RTI worker's were killed in MP, Maharashtra, UP, Bihar, Punjab etc etc ... But the shitty media links everything to riots when something happen in Gujarat ..Feel very sry for tht guy who got killed and media twisting the reports for political gains .. In fact they should report against whom he has filled RTI and who r the biggest beneficiaries of his death .. Shame on media like NDTV, CNN-IBN and others ..

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
They never do this. We haven't gt any detail of any RTI activist killed. Govt can easily trace the culprits. They only have to extract is against whom RTI was applied . But why will they do that when they themselves are planning RTI activist murders.Similarly Mayawati declared a Top Cop as Mental Retired and installs ACB behind him. and as always people of India will keep watching news but will do nothing.