The Offtopic Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter vikikivi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12,184
  • Views Views 1,299,343

[font="'comic sans ms'"]A tall, hefty Sardar, new to town, stepped into a bar for a drink.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms'"]Unfortunately, the regulars in the bar had a habit of picking on strangers. [/font]
[font="'comic sans ms'"]When the Sardarji finished his drink, he found that the bike he had parked outside had been stolen. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms'"]He went back into the bar, banged his fist on the table and yelled, "Which one of you bastards stole my bike..??" [/font]
[font="'comic sans ms'"]No one answered...[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms'"]"Alright, I'm going to have another drink, and if my bike isn't back outside by the time I finish, [/font]
[font="'comic sans ms'"]I'm going to do what I did in Patiala.. And I don't like to have to do what I did in Patiala..!" he said calmly.. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms'"]Some of the regulars shifted restlessly. The Sardarji, true to his word, had another drink, [/font]
[font="'comic sans ms'"]walked outside and found that his bike had been returned outside the bar. Sardarji started the bike to ride out. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms'"]The bartender wandered out of the bar and asked, "Sir, before you go.. What happened in Patiala..?" [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms'"]The Sardar turned back and said, "i had to walk home...." :livid:[/font][font="'comic sans ms'"] [/font]

A man wants to join the Big Dick Club, and heads down to the club to apply.
The receptionist looks at him skeptically and asks him how large his dick is. "18 inches," he replies, proudly.
To his surprise, the receptionist begins laughing uncontrollably, and the man leaves in shame. On the way out, he runs into the janitor, who asks him what's wrong. After he explains, he says to the man not to worry.
"See that lump in my sock?" The man nods. "And I'm just the janitor."

Once upon a time, there was a king who thought that his officers were going to try to have sex with his queen.
So he made all of his officers put on tight pants and told them that if anyone got a boner their head would be chopped off.So he lined them up and the queen came to the first one and took off her gown. He got a boner, so that was the end of him.Then she came to the next one and took off her gown, he got a boner and that was the end of him. This went on until she came to the last one and took off gown, then her underthings and he didn't get a boner.
So she took off his clothes and started rolling on the floor with him, half an hour went by, then an hour, finally after two hours the king came in to see what was happening and as soon as the king came in the guy got a boner.

A married couple went to hospital to have their baby delivered.Upon their arrival, the doctor said that the hospital was testing an amazing new hightech machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labour pain to the baby's father, without the need for any physical connection. He asked if they were interested, both said they were very much in favour of it.The doctor set the pain transfer to 10 percent for starters, explaining that even 10 percent was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before. But as the labour progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch.The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20 percent pain transfer.The husband was still feeling fine.The doctor then checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing.At this point they decided to try for 50 percent. The husband continued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer all the pain to him.The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain, and the husband had experienced none. She and her husband were ecstatic....when they got home they found their servant was lying dead in the kitchen!!!

Conference For Pedestrian Rights
Location @ Brigade Road, Bangalore. Photo by Shubhangi Athalye All Rights Reserved