Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
dDZZaVS.webp

Last edited:

80 minute long episode. Starts very slow. Was ready to give it up till John Turturro arrived. Apparently, James Gandolfini was to play the lawyer and then Robert De Niro. Plan to keep watching this.

A Pakistani guy spends a night with a stranger girl who is found murdered when he wakes up. He is the suspected murderer.

Great second episode. Surprising thing is that the actor playing Naz is only listed for 2 episodes on IMDB so not sure what's going on.

His mother and brother have the appearances in most episodes (9). lawyer is listed to appear in 8 episodes.

This show has become a documentary of how the American legal system works. Slightly glamorized. With a side dish of how to treat eczema.

I don't want this to become a Prison Break/Orange is the new black kinda show..
I'm hoping that the show circles around the murder of that girl rather than how he survives in Jail or the judiciary system for that matter [emoji52]

With just one episode remaining I believe, this show is turning out to be a disappointment. It started so slow and now they are rushing through the trial. A lot of things remain unexplained. The whole eczema angle. The dad and his cab angle. The mom and her behavior angle. The strange brother angle. The whole gangs in prison angle. The step-father of the law angle. Finale should be interesting.

So wasn't the end I was expecting..[emoji28]
I mean the killer is still out there..I suppose there would be like a season 2??
Not sure how Naz would turn out if there's a season 2

Won't be fun if he does not turn out to be the killer after all. I wonder if Double Jeopardy is still a thing.

You mean Naz is the killer ??
Might be,considering how he shaped up in the prison from a normal student to almost a prison gangster..besides twist like this would ramp up the ratings.. [emoji1]