The New DTH Regulations

Sushubh

Administrator
So have the dth operators updated their package bundles?

ajgamer

Regulars
I think Government is ultra stupid. I mean, they introduce something and they always have poorest implementation about everything.

First they made all of us to link the adhaar with everything (we hustled and linked it) and then it's not mandatory and we have to hustle for remove it.

I mean, they never learn from mistakes and keep on making new one.

I know it has nothing to do with this, but at-least this postpones shows they have no brainer.

ijsa

Regular
Regulars
postponed only until after election.

And they are not stupid they are over-smart, they are always testing water for their adverse policies and always expecting people of India will act like Bhakts and accept whatever nonsense(new ways to loot) they propose.

ajgamer

Regulars
postponed only until after election.

And they are not stupid they are over-smart, they are always testing water for their adverse policies and always expecting people of India will act like Bhakts and accept whatever nonsense(new ways to loot) they propose.
East or West but it's going south only (non-development). What we want is north (development).

Statues and Renaming Cities is what development for them.

can somebody please explain the process of enrolling for channels via new scheme?

at present my tatasky bill is around 500 rs and dish tv also costs the same amount.
we only watch a couple of channels but are forced to subscribe to a lot of junk channels that we dont watch but end up paying for them anyway due to policies of tatasky and dishtv.

now i want to create a pack including only the channels that i want to watch and no extra channel bullshit . is this possible? or will i be forced to buy all those extra junk channels?

these are the channels that my family watches -
sab tv
&tv
color
sony
news channels
and sometimes english movie channels like hbo star movies etc.