The Middle

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 4,894
Seen a few episodes now. Not very funny. Decent watch for time pass.

I love the eccentric young boy Brick. Patricia Heaton the main lead in "The Middle" was also the main lead in Everybody Loves Raymond.
A decent series to watch if you have nothing else interesting to watch 🙂

Yeah. The wife is debra. The husband is also in Scrubs right?
The young boy. I have definitely seen him in another tv show before. Checking Wikipedia.
Hancock...
hmm.

yeah. watched a few more episodes. getting tired of the pushed comical moments now.

Finished the second season. Nothing really changes. I feel sad for Mike for being stuck with such a bitchy wife. Axl is probably the most hilarious character on the show. Love the way he talks. Sue and Frankie are freakishly annoying. Brick is mostly tolerable.
Almost all episodes are based around the same thing. Frankie realizes that they are horrible at something. She forces entire family to fix that horrible thing. Things do not go as planned. They finally give up realizing that they are doing great the way things are. And it happens over and over again.
Cannot believe it is doing its fourth season. But then, I assume production costs are low which means that it works as a great filler show.