mhsabir

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Airtel & Hathway
When I was a kid - One of my uncles brought me a video cassette of animated Lone Ranger - Must be 10-15 episodes.. Would have watched it around 20-30 times

balajik

balajik

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL
Johnny Depp in weird role = win!BTW, the same gang (Depp | Verbinski | Bruckheimer) has announced Pirates of the Caribbean 5, set for July 10th, 2015 release.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The Lone Ranger is one of the oddest movies I have ever seen. It also has one of the best action sequences of the year, which, in context, adds to its oddity.
When I use the word "odd," I don't mean the sort of "odd" we'd use to discuss a truly odd movie like Holy Motors (though, there's certainly some of that kind of oddness), but odd in a "What were these people thinking?" sort of way.
I didn't hate The Lone Ranger, though I don't blame anyone who does. To me, it was a spectacle of the macabre, which I'm sure wasn't the point. For the life of me, I just can't figure out whom this movie is for, which is why I find it so fascinating. Before I saw the movie, I just assumed it would be for kids. It is not for kids. (At my screening, I witnessed wary adults lead a mass exodus of children after the villain slices out the heart of a still living human being, then takes a bite.)
http://www.readability.com/articles/omtco5pz
Sounds good.

LordSpymaster

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
Haha. It should be. Just finished watching this. Can easily call it a all time favorite. It's just too entertaining.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I wonder why this is one of the biggest duds of this year.

LordSpymaster

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
Blood flying everywhere. Like water on Holi