The "Latest Topics" Pane is good.

• Thread starter Thread starter oldtimer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 10,491
and i plan to add on the google +1 button as soon as it is launched so that your highlighted links appear on priority on google searches.

you can actually tweet links you like. if you have linked your twitter account with your google account, you would see these links highlighted on your google search.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

https://imgur.com/q50JI

That will make thread hunting much more easier then 😀

I have already joined that experiment. Do i need to do anything further??

Ok, got what the catch is......Need to use Google Beta for that. The only thing i hate about Beta is - after u enter a search term, u dont get the option to select "Image results" from the top left pane.....it is non-existent altogether!!

When i type in Google in my browser, i am taken to "https://encrypted. google .com/"I then use the option "Go to classic google"......And in that this "+1" functionality isnt available.Its available only on that Encrypted Google, ie, Google Beta.

Dont know how u r able to use it in Classic Google....I tried again, but didnt get the "+1" button in it. I get it only in the Beta version.

if you have enabled +1 on your account and are still not seeing the +1 button on google.com searches, try cleaning your cache... i am surprised that google is allowing it on the ssl version.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

dude you are checking out .co.in. i specifically said .com!

But Google.com, itself leads me to Google.co.in, by default......🙁Any way to get around that??

righto. you might need to do it once in every browser you use. google tends to send you to the .co.in edition by default.

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

google +1 does not seem to work in opera for me.