• Thread starter Thread starter oldtimer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 10,485

oldtimer

Geriatrix
ISP
bsnl 256kbps home 250 plan
The "latest topics" pane in the forum home-page reads good because it now appears properly tabulated and well aligned. Has it been my local client issue or is it a modification at the server end? I upgraded to FF 4 recently. Anyways, I like the new well aligned pane that I see. :smile:

it still breaks in internet explorer 9 and sucks on a less wide monitor.

So i think, its pretty clear. On lesser resolutions, it gets messed up without fail......But on wider resolutions too, i face similar problems at times.But then i just lookout for thread-titles & do not think as to which Forum it is, or who posted last......If the topic is relevant for me, i jump onto it!!

I am going to be really frank, the sections and sub sections on our forum is nothing less than a nightmare.The only thing to see the updates is either spy.php or this pane which is screwed up. BTW It's looking fine right now.

U can do that by viewing "Find all posts" on ur profile......it will find all ur posts from the time u joined. Since u have less than 200 posts currently, it wud be pretty easy to locate that thread in the end!!

Ok, that can be an issue then!!The last resort is Search tool.......And if not that, then Google - believe me, google does really return with better results for ur queries.ALl u have to do is:Search with ur keywords in Google, which will give u the results......Look out for results from "Broadbandforum.in", and then follow "Find similar results" or "show all results from Broadbandforum.in"......or such similar option. I m sure u can find it out.

I can't beleive I missed on this, likes tracking.I tried searching with the keywords "vodafone, 2 GB, data usage, codes" etc etc had no luckI will use liked as bookmarks from now on 🙂