The "Latest Topics" Pane is good.

IBFUser

Regular
^^ isnt the latest topic table coming from a query like :select top 10 from topics(or whatver the table name is in db) order by last postdate descending (or whatever the parameter is)i guess only a condition needs to be added likeabove query + where topics not in (select topics which are in moderation queue)orabove query + where topics.approved = true

Sushubh

Administrator
its a plugin. and vb has its own sheer large number of variables. i would have to go through the extensive documentation and then go through the plugin code and experiment till i could possible find a resolution. and then i am not really a programmer. i can handle wordpress templates. vBulletin code is pretty darn complicated in comparison. i have however posted a query on the plugin support page. looking for developer's response. i can remove the top posts box from the home page. if that is causing too much problem to you guys!

IBFUser

Regular
^^ its the spam topics that are causing the problem, otherwise its essential and handy

Sushubh

Administrator
i understand the problem man. i mean i do check the mod queue multiple times through the day. and i usually end up catching the spam a bit too late. :)

IBFUser

Regular
@admin,can you put this css rule in main css file and check if that fixes the Rs. conversion breaking table bug.divstyle .WebRupee { font-family: inherit;}