The "Latest Topics" Pane is good.

oldtimer

Geriatrix
Regulars
The "latest topics" pane in the forum home-page reads good because it now appears properly tabulated and well aligned. Has it been my local client issue or is it a modification at the server end? I upgraded to FF 4 recently. Anyways, I like the new well aligned pane that I see. :smile:

Raditz

Regular
Regulars
Looks great for me, FF 4, 1280*1024.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
So i think, its pretty clear. On lesser resolutions, it gets messed up without fail......But on wider resolutions too, i face similar problems at times.But then i just lookout for thread-titles & do not think as to which Forum it is, or who posted last......If the topic is relevant for me, i jump onto it!!

Samuel

Regulars
I am going to be really frank, the sections and sub sections on our forum is nothing less than a nightmare.The only thing to see the updates is either spy.php or this pane which is screwed up. BTW It's looking fine right now.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
U can do that by viewing "Find all posts" on ur profile......it will find all ur posts from the time u joined. Since u have less than 200 posts currently, it wud be pretty easy to locate that thread in the end!!