• Views Views 4,582

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The Killing (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watching the first season right now. Amazing until now!

F6lkh.webp

Last edited:
looks good I am in too, was really looking to watch some new series hardly anything to watch now days 😀

on to the last episode. incredible series. loved it. characters of both Sarah Linden and Stephen Holder are incredible. it is very rare to see such strong characters in a television series. 😕 one warning though. the entire series spread across two seasons is focused on a single murder. so it's not like they solve one case in each episode. so unless you watch it completely, you do not really watch it! want to know what next? 🙂

Seem to have missed this thread. Havent seen the second season yet, but wikipedia tells me that the show has been cancelled. Kinda sucks, imo.

at least they finished of the season properly. so that's good enough for me! i mean they would to find a new case for a new season right? 😀 i was afraid that they might have killed the series before it ended properly 😀

Hehe. So, the murder does get solved. 😛 Would've been awesome if they'd continued it with a new story line. 😀

just finished. they did get a new murder at the very end. but she decides not to go to the crime scene. i guess they knew they had to finish the series right there. 🙂now i need you to suggest me something new!

@chromy, I 1st need to know how and when to watch the season u just finished? Is it on tv or on net? Where exactly, I have no habits of watching these till now but now I want to. 😛

the answer is probably obvious. i do not stream them of course. i watch them at my own leisure.

just finished. they did get a new murder at the very end. but she decides not to go to the crime scene. i guess they knew they had to finish the series right there. 🙂

now i need you to suggest me something new!

I seemed to have developed a bad habit of missing threads lately 😛 So, have you found new something to watch ? I've too been looking for stuff these days
, can't seem to find anything. I'd come across this a while back - Robin Hood (2006 TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - yet to give it a go. Also looking into this - Once Upon a Time (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hated "The Killing" for a variety of reasons. I've written essays about it elsewhere. I didn't bother to do that here as this topic opened after the show was killed.I'll just say a couple of things. This show is better of being watched in a marathon than waiting every week which I did. The nature of the whole investigation was purely reactive and progressed through a string of red herrings. Every episode ended in a cliff hanger which will be debunked a few minutes into the next episode. The last straw was the cliff hanger ending of the first season. I still managed to watch the second season. Kinnaman as Holder is the only good thing about the show. Merielle Enos is a good actress but Linden wasn't an interesting character. Just because the character has a history of mental illness does not add depth or dimension to it.On that note, I'm signing off from this thread.

https://goo.gl/tlhg1
woo 😛
Netflix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NFLX) and Fox Television Studios (FTVS) today announced Season 3 of fan favorite The Killing, which premieres on AMC in 2013, will be available exclusively for streaming members after its airing in the U.S. In the U.S. and Canada, the deal brings Season 3 to Netflix members three months after the season finale airs on AMC. The deal makes Netflix the exclusive subscription television service for The Killing Season 3.