The Killing

anant.del

Addicts
looks good I am in too, was really looking to watch some new series hardly anything to watch now days :D

Toocool

Addicts
if i want to watch it too......what would i have to do??:silly:

Sushubh

Administrator
on to the last episode. incredible series. loved it. characters of both Sarah Linden and Stephen Holder are incredible. it is very rare to see such strong characters in a television series. :confused: one warning though. the entire series spread across two seasons is focused on a single murder. so it's not like they solve one case in each episode. so unless you watch it completely, you do not really watch it! want to know what next? :)

x720

Incoherent Poster
Seem to have missed this thread. Havent seen the second season yet, but wikipedia tells me that the show has been cancelled. Kinda sucks, imo.

Sushubh

Administrator
at least they finished of the season properly. so that's good enough for me! i mean they would to find a new case for a new season right? :D i was afraid that they might have killed the series before it ended properly :D

Sushubh

Administrator
just finished. they did get a new murder at the very end. but she decides not to go to the crime scene. i guess they knew they had to finish the series right there. :)now i need you to suggest me something new!

Toocool

Addicts
@chromy, I 1st need to know how and when to watch the season u just finished? Is it on tv or on net? Where exactly, I have no habits of watching these till now but now I want to. :p