The key to DTH future ...

• Thread starter Thread starter srihpsd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,377

srihpsd

ISP
tata
I have both dish tv and Tata Sky... In my experience , dish tv is far ahead of tata sky ... I would not blame dish tv much... Initially they did not have any competition, so they was bit careless... as soon as tata sky arrived, the competition started and dish is now way ahead of tata... wat r d two main reasons we go to dth ? for me its two simple reasons.. all available channels.. english , regional , music and sports and english channels and also few additional services like showcase , active sports etc ... can all tata sky users ans this question ? are they doing justice to us by adding many crap to active services and also increasing pay by adding packages like sports gold , life gold etc ? also is atleast 1 person satisfied with showcase on tata sky ? I am satisfied with dish tv in showcase and no of channels .. . I am not against tata sky .. until sun channels was added, the quality was good.. now its really poor.. all sun and zee channels definitelty not dvd quality.. its d biggest lie .. only star network channels r dvd quality.. sound is really poor in all sun channels except tamil channels un sun n/w... all other 11 channels sucks in sun n/w in both video and audio quality... especially audio quality.. for me its look like dd channels..... positive of tata sky is s/w , knowledged techs and good customer care, though they dont do anything for us.. tata sky should definitely start adding channels and concentrate on dvd quality which is d main purpose of going to dth which they lack now.. dish also needs to improve video quality and still needs to improve audio as well as s/w ... when it comes to no. of channels and flexibility, dish is d clear winner in d race.. let me tell u guys... sun dth sucks .. my cousin bought it and now crying 🙂 the real competition for both tata sky will begin, when reliance enters d markets.. atleast then we can expect the price to come down and quality to improve and no.of channels will b added ... reliance entry ASAP is the key to DTH future ... I am expecting reliance to create a revolution in dth market..