The Indian Tennis Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter mreccentric
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 282
  • Views Views 29,469
Actually no one expects any activity since they last posted in some threads like this one 🙄

i am waiting for bhatt camp to announce a movie based on this drama.

Only RGV can make a movie out of this.

And it would be utter flop..the audience who watch it in theatre would come out like this....

Bhupathi makes peace with AITA, ready to play Davis Cup - Rediff.com Sports

Veteran India tennis player Mahesh Bhupathi on Monday indicated that all his issues with the All India Tennis Association (AITA) have been sorted out and he may represent the country in the upcoming Davis Cup tie against Korea.

Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna were banned by AITA for defying the London Olympics selection but Karnataka High Court had stayed the ban when the players appealed against it.

Both Bhupathi and Bopanna had refused to team up with Leander Paes for the London Games.

"I have made myself available. AITA had sent me an email asking me whether I am available for selection and I have said that I am available.

"Court case has been stayed for months and months ago. As far as I know, the AITA has sent me an email asking me whether I am available for selection. I have said that I am available. Obviously, it is good that they have done that," Bhupathi said ahead of the Chennai Open.

Specifically asked if he is ready to pair with any player, an apparent reference to Paes, Bhupathi said, "I have made myself available. That is the bottom line. There is no point in speculating as to who is going to play with me. They asked me whether I am going to play, I said yes."

i wait for the day sachin would announce his comeback in one day internationals.

Well, I dont see him coming back , unless he does a Javed Miandad for 2015 world cup.

why did 'sachin' topic come to tennis thread!This Leander Paes is a good actor, he playing a role a movie. There were tweets saying that he had gone to Chennai Indo-Pak match to publicize his film. He fooled around everyone with his intelligence. We people forget, we think what we see is real, but it is actually not. He keeps saying: 'Country comes first... bla bla bla and each day is learning experience... bla bla bla'.Real trickster.BTW, Day1 was a bad day for Indians in ATP Chennai Open. Yuki Bhambri was out of Singles. Vishnu and Singh was out of Doubles.