The Incompetent DHBVN

Thats f**king great.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Gurgaon/Power-thefts-poor-upkeep-feed-outages/articleshow/34800551.cms
The full article is on TOI newspaper.
They will be installed on all homesindustries which have power supply btw 10-50kw and will use gprs tech to remotely send data to their centre at hisar.
a quote "If there is a shortage of supply in an area we can reduce and balance it on the other thereby regulating supply during peak demand.
They will install from year end. My only hope is the privacy bill being passed by that time.
The govt needs warrant to search my hope. Here the power utility is invading my privacy by checking data in real time and switching appliances if it thinks that i am using more power. It can also have time based tariffs and not unit based tariff so in peak hours i will be charged more.

Based on what I read: they'll charge this yearly and adjust/refund this back over the year. So no extra out-of-pocket but one cycle in a year will have a fucked up bill amount.

What's the fucking logic? Is haath lene ka us haath wapas dene ka. The security amount is supposed to be one time.