The Horror Story Called Myntra

Anyone can advise me a consumer forum or organisation that is interested in insurance related cases?

Register your complaint with IRDA.

Address

so i had to deal with myntra return today. got the package earlier today. found one of the products with poor fitting. filed a return request. it said pickup would be done by 8th. fine. went to sleep. only to wake up and find missed calls from the guy. and a failed pickup mail alert. apparently they sent a guy to pickup today itself. i was not expecting this so i didn't leave the package with mom so well there's that. hopefully they would send someone tomorrow as well so that i can get this over with.

@Sushubh Myntra and Flipkart does that. Both have their products picked the same day.

BTW, Myntra has imposed a convenience fee of Rs 250 on my account due to "High number of returns". I will have to pay that fees on all orders till they are satisfied. I mean there is no shortage of shopping websites. Also first they should fix their sizing and then think of imposing a fee.

Few months back, I bought shorts and they were supposed to send XL size as per chart but those idiots sent me L size on replacement they again sent me L size. Raised that on twitter, after 15 days they could not resolve the issue and had to go for refund. They had tagged numeric size to alphabets incorrectly.

Same happened with me , incorrect size many times and Convenience fee few years back, i made another account.