The HD channels keep hanging

shrikanthsy

ISP
bsnl
Ok just 2days ago I was so excited to experience the hathway HD and now this post. Well I had paid my LCO 2 days ago for the connection and he gave the box on the same day but it was not activated. so after many follow ups he finally got it activated today. When I came home in the evening the HD channels were working fine and I was happy with the HD quality though the non HD channels were not at all good. After an hour or so all the HD channels started hanging every 2 seconds making it impossible to watch. I read another post here which stated the same problem and that person has still not got a solution. I am so frustrated now and feeling totally helpless :-(Well I haven't yet contacted my LCO about this issue as he installed this just today evening. But I am already sensing how my experience with this connection going to be. I will probably end up calling the LCO many times requesting to solve the issue but just like other's experience my cable operator also would not have any idea and he would probably take ages to fix it if at all he does. I am so totally disappointed. I think I should have simply gone with Tata Sky. They at least have a customer care centre. I will assume that I donated some one 5000 and forget about this. But for the new customers I would say please don't take this connection!!!

I guess you have signal issue. Ask your cable operator to check signal quality and strength and ask him to fix it if there are signal issues. If the signal issues are fixed, you will not face any problem.

Thanks for the reply. I will see for a day or 2 and if the problem still persists then I will call my LOC. hopefully there will be a fix. Thanks again.