The Good Wife (2009-2016)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
M0mMIk8.webp

Next in line. Have been told it's great!

Last edited:
Watching it for Last 2 Yrs. Good ShowAnd Don't go by the Title. It's more of Legal Drama

two seasons completed. would watch the third one. decent show. ridley scott is one of the executive producers. i guess he lend his name for some reason.

started after seeing this thread. was midway through the 17th episode of season 1 just now. pretty decent show.the name doesn't do it justice, I had heard about it somewhere before but seeing the name, I thought it was desperate housewives type drama.

just realized that i missed an episode in the second season because it was not there in the mmm source. i did feel something missing. checking it now. sort of weird to watch a midway episode when i have already seen the future episodes. 😀

a bit of the story basically. i mean you really process the missing information yourself if you miss out on one episode out of 23? 😀

yeap. watched it later. found the loopholes. did not miss anything substancial.

The Good Wife = :kissed: Always Neighbour's Wife (For each man). :tasty::Rose: Take it light dont b serious :shock:Otherwise neighbour make you serious (by condition)