season 4 started this week and of course it had to be focused on covid. so cheesy. so annoying to watch. and looks like complete season is going to be like this.

Season 5 has started.

looks like we are in for another shitfest season full of idiotic plots. the only interesting point seems to be the new owner of the hospital.

i mean just look at the first episode... there is this lady. mother of two kids. all three have to go through complex operations and tons of other tests. she has money for that somehow. but she did not have money to find a babysit the two kids for a month while she recovers from her own operation! woohoo. i mean this is definitely not a public hospital like on new amsterdam. i guess this show is taking some cues from the resident. the new owner might make things a bit interesting.

not to mention how the residents are rejoicing at the opportunity of performing a procedure on the patient. also not to mention, how all the senior staff just left the hospital for shaun's ceremony leaving relatively junior doctors in charge.

it's hard to believe that the same guy was involved in house md.