The Frequent disconnection problem (please help)

anuj kathuria

Regular
ISP
Airtel
okay so frequent disconnection is haunting me for the past 5 days.. and by frequent i mean net disconnecting after every 3-4 minutes.. experiencing it at anytime of the day i use internet.. i have no idea how to tackle this problem..i don't know wether the problem exists in my D-Link modem or the wiring or there is something wrong in the exchange... after a very long time i am having a problem with mtnl triband. i don't even remember the last time i had a complaint.

people please provide some inputs.
help. please help.

It might be exchange related issues had one on my aietel few months ago, and it kept occurring for few days even after they fixed it......

I've had this problem for the past bloody month...calling 198 ...fixed it for 2 days.Now the MTNL shitface says its raining so this is normal.Kiss my ass

the only solution to this problem that i found during my mtnl days was to keep my landline engaged by leaving the receiver off the hook, but theni didn't use landline number at all. you may also try this.

I've had this problem for the past bloody month...calling 198 ...fixed it for 2 days.
Now the MTNL shitface says its raining so this is normal.
Kiss my ass

it is not raining much here in delhi

----------

the only solution to this problem that i found during my mtnl days was to keep my landline engaged by leaving the receiver off the hook, but then

i didn't use landline number at all. you may also try this.

didn't help and my landline phone has some kind of siren.. it starts buzzing when it is off the hook for a long time..

Hey Friends I too had the problem , it was for about 2 mths. But then i got frustrated and called 198 , They sent a qualified techician to my place (not those lines men) , he changed the wire from the socket to my router . He told me it was the problem with wire as it had turned greenish in color. Also he changed me to G.dmt from auto sync.

anuj kathuria
I suggest you leave MTNL and go for Reliance WiMax MultiUser Plan with static IP. My case Disconnection after every 6 Hours, problem can't be solved whatever you do Mail Higher Department or call line man no use all waste of time, so i shifted to new ISP Reliance WiMax Most Reliable getting more then 2+ Mbps Down and 2+ Mbps Upload 🙂 and never Disconnect always Online. MTNL Cooper Lines are more then 50 Years old which is not suitable to carry ADSL Signal properly it will disconnect.

Again i recommend you Leave MTNL 🙁

I was also facing the same problem....Complained to the Area Manager and the problem was solved in 1 hour....I wolud advise you to call the area manager of ur exchange.The no can be found on the website os mtnl.