• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,381

pupudada

Regulars
ISP
Alliance
Just a few moments back I had rung up the helpdesk of `BSNL' at Kolkata (16004241600), to enquire about where I could check my usage and if unlimited usage has been stopped. The lady at the other end told me that `unlimited usage has been stopped wef 01.07.2005'. she also told me `to check your usage please go to www.2wired.com' a check at this web site will show what type of people are handling the `bsnl's' help desk. When enquired why are there discripancies between the tariffs of `bsnl' and `mtnl' she told me that she could not reply to that. Feedbacks awaited. 😀 Pupudada!

we have to fight unitedly and email the `it' minister mr. dayanidhi maran to get things moving.

Very good idea to contact Mr. Dayanidhi Maran directly. It will be fruitful I think.

www.2wired.com seems to be a third party site. I think it has nothing to do with BSNL dataone.

I think there is no use to contact the minister as they are aiming at only to remain in power (somehow). I think he is not serious about broadband. They started just to show to the world that they are providing the service.

I also planned to sign up for dataone but since they are not offering any good plans, I dropped it for the moment.

A shuffle in the cabinet is expected soon. Heard that Dayanidhi maran is in the list. It seems many politicians dont like his good service in the IT sector.HELL WITH THE POLITICS !!! :angry: Also heard that Mr.Karunanidhi, DMK chief , visited Sonia Gandhi and requested her not to change Dayanidhi Maran from his office. 'I.T' WILL LOSE ITS SUPREMACY OVER OTHER SECTORS IF DAYANIDHI MARAN IS MADE TO QUIT THE OFFICE.THE INFO POSTED HERE ARE THOSE PUBLISHED BY NEWSPAPERS HERE. I dont have any political links 😛

If Maran is taken off then someone young shud be put in say. Not taking particular names but say how abotu Scindia Jurior or someone who has the new age touch.

one more request post your thoughts to the editors of `chip' and `digit' and also try to post in their blogs etc. the more you participate, the faster the ball will the ball start rolling in our favor.. 😱 Pupudada!

computer magazines of india? u gotta be kidding me. they are the biggest worthless piece of shit in india.

Too much posting here and there will lead to finishing off my Limit of 1 Gb and excess billing. I like it here and a few select places of interest.

this forum is a pain for users on limited bandwidth. i hate the day when i decided to use IPB for this forum.

What is IPB ??Because this is plain, you have so many users here ?I am quite happy with the set up !!!!!!!!!

well i have seen many simpler forum packages which are low on features but perfect for discussion. a discussion board oughta be about discussion and nothing else 😉

try this out: http://bbpress.org

IPB is invision power board. the developer of this forum software.

LOL LOL LOL.I was thinking all the while and then it struck me and I thought it was IP Ban. I was off the track totally.

happens all the time. i was not a commerce student and though CR in accountancy software meant Crores 😉