Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
The Flight Attendant.webp

The Flight Attendant is a story of how an entire life can change in one night. A flight attendant (Cuoco) wakes up in the wrong hotel, in the wrong bed, with a dead man – and no idea what happened. The dark comedic thriller is based on the novel of the same name by New York Times best-selling author Chris Bohjalian. Streaming November 26 only on HBO Max.

This looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is out it seems.

The first episode of The Flight Attendant was available to stream for free on HBO Max starting on November 18, 2020, ahead of its premiere.
Nice.

Two more episodes will drop on November 26.

Nope. The second season is a letdown. The murder mystery hardly takes any screentime. Entire episodes just get wasted on her having to deal with random people popping up in her life. It's like they are casting new people for every episode. Every now and then she calls a random person or the person calls her and the entire episode is wasted on it.

What a lame finale. The mystery is solved within 20 minutes in a 45 minute episode. Now I have to sit through 24 minutes of pointless banter.

Sources say Max had been considering a third season of The Flight Attendant but ultimately star and exec producer Cuoco opted against returning to the role.

This is new. 10 hours saved I guess. Though I wouldn't have mind wasting it on another season but I guess it worked out for the best. lol