honey01

Regular
ISP
Airtel
PjmSkPz.webp

Barry Allen uses his super speed to change the past, but his attempt to save his family creates a world without super heroes, forcing him to race for his life in order to save the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
arrow is also getting a movie right? and movies would feature different actors?

not sure about Arrow movie.. but yes its different actor
and someone is not happy 😛 (old vid)

Source

"I thought that the way that Warner Bros. announced the slate of DC movies could have been handled better. I think someone like Grant Gustin, who has just launched an iconic character like the Flash, to record breaking numbers. Numbers that far surpassed Arrow's numbers… All that being said, I think that he should have been given a wider berth than two episodes before another actor was announced to play his character... That's because I'm protective of Grant. And that's because I think that producing 23 episodes of superhero television is more difficult than producing a feature film. And it's 23 episodes again, and again, and again. And as Peter Roth says "for 12 years oh god."

Arrow's Stephen Amell Is Pissed At DC For The Flash Movie Announcement

Phil Lord Offers an Update on The Flash Movie - ComingSoon.net

“We’re trying to break a story,” says Lord. “It’s interesting, because there’s a really popular TV show out there, and we’re trying to carve out space for the movie that’s apart from that. I think we’re doing alright. …I believe [our Flash] is going to be Barry Allen. …We’re more trying to stick with the cinematic universe… iI really is its own thing and is kind of a stand-alone movie. We’re just trying to think of the best story. I think you guys will like it, it’s kind of a different take on superhero stuff. I’m optimistic!”

The GWW is hearing that ‘The Flash’ solo movie is currently eyeing a November 2019 production start.

The ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ franchise has reportedly caused delays in production before due to Miller’s commitments, but with ‘Fantastic Beasts 3’ postponed and DC’s latest solo film, ‘Aquaman’, making over a billion dollars at the box office, WB seems to be fast tracking the Scarlett Speedster’s solo film.

This movie will launch Multiverse in DC Universe. Ben Affleck's Batman will be wiped out because of the Flashpoint in the movie. And Michael Keaton's Batman will probably get restored. Which is weird. Because Superman and Wonder Woman also exist in same universe as Ben Affleck's Batman so nobody knows how will they handle it.

Basically its a giant khichdi.

Ron Livingston has been cast in “The Flash” and will portray the eponymous superhero’s father, Henry Allen.

He replaces Billy Crudup, who recently departed the role because of scheduling conflicts for the Apple TV Plus drama “The Morning Show.” Production for “The Flash” had been postponed due to the pandemic and is expected to begin sometime this year.

Ian Loh is also joining the cast as young Barry Allen. “Derry Girls” star Saoirse-Monica Jackson and internet personality Rudy Mancuso are rounding out the call sheet in undisclosed roles.