The fairytale story of Kamran Khan

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 6,212
Kamran Khan has been reported for Suspect action by IPL management.

Most of the expert are gully muhallas guys.. hardly played for India ..

Why is Ajuravi against most of the North Indian team?? 😕
ITs simple last year the South Indian teams did not do well.....and thats the reason i am supporting them along with KKR........now dont ask me why am i supporting CSK as they reached last years final..........

One more thing all th experts think that they are best and most of them were saying that either DDD will win or MI will win this tournament.....which made me to hate those teams........I hate MI the most of all........

----------

IPL technical team sends Kamran Khan to rehabilitation centre

Cape Town: Rajasthan Royals faced a major setback in IPL season 2 after technical team sent Kamran Khan to rehabilitation centre for two weeks following his ‘suspected' bowling action.

The left-arm-seamer's action was reported to be ‘suspect' by field umpires Rudi Koertzen and Gary Baxter after the team's match against Chennai Super Kings on Thursday. The two umpires observed Kamran's action was suspect in certain deliveries. They obtained video footages of the bowler and examined them thoroughly before coming to a conclusion that Khan does ‘chuck' deliveries when he's trying to pitch it anywhere short of good length.

IPL technical team has directed Kamran Khan to visit rehabilitation centre for a period of two weeks to improve his bowling action.

IPL technical team sends Kamran Khan to rehabilitation centre :: Samay Live

Amit Singh, the Rajasthan Royals right-arm medium-fast bowler, has been reported for a suspect action. He is the second bowler, after Kamran Khan, also of Rajasthan, to be reported during the current Indian Premier League.

Daryl Harper and K Hariharan, the on-field umpires for the Indian Premier League game between Rajasthan and Royal Challengers Bangalore at Centurion on May 7, observed that Amit, 27, had a suspect action on certain deliveries. The two on-field umpires and TV umpire Tyron Wijewardene reviewed footage of the game and believed Amit's action needed further scrutiny. The matter has now been referred to the Rajasthan management and the Indian Premier League's technical committee.

Cricinfo - Rajasthan's Amit Singh reported for suspect action

Yet an another Rajasthan Royals player to have been reported for suspect action ..

that's exactly what came to my mind. if anyone has to be checked its him. 😀

ICC will never miss harassing any Asian bowlers even if they have slight doubt of chucking

Certainly if i was a batsman i would not be happy on Malinga's action.........:rofl:

----------

ICC will never miss harassing any Asian bowlers even if they have slight doubt of chucking

If that is the case why are the harrasing Karan Khan and now amit singh..........more than anything i hope everybody knows what happend to Murali 10-12 yrs back........

whats the name of that south african spinner who had a really weird bowling action? he was not very successful tho.

Paul Adams had weird action but he didnt sling or throw the ball. He just used to bowl with head almost upside down 😀