The Expendables 2

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
I had no idea that the shooting had started for the second movie in this absolutely awful series. :D

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
well dev anand makes b grade movies with b grade actors. sly is making a b grade action movie with a grade actors. :D

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
well dev anand makes b grade movies with b grade actors.

sly is making a b grade action movie with a grade actors. :D
slyvestor needs money to pay off his divorce :p so he's doing movies like these!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i dont think making movies yourself is a good way to make money in hollywood. these are just some movies he is doing for himself largely for fun. if he had to make money, he can do movies for others. bad ones. and still make a lot of money.

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
slyvestor needs money to pay off his divorce :p so he's doing movies like these!
just tryin to be funny! GOD I SUCK AT JOKES! :confused:

experience

Nuit incroyable.
Regulars
Dec 28, 2010

I had no idea that the shooting had started for the second movie in this absolutely awful series. :D

3 of my favouritees together. :p

Love it.

dovahkiin

Regular
Regulars
Feb 2, 2011
^^ that was the only gr8 thing about that movie , Sly put the last action heroes in one movie though with only 1 appearance but certainly something which has never been done :confused: another thing he was looking as fit as he was in rocky 3 !!! other wise the movie gave me a headache .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Television 0
Sushubh Movies 1
Sushubh Entertainment 0
H Movies 10
H Movies 117