The Dangers of Facebook

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 3,277
Yeah.. sort of... You will not be able to see that persons' comments or whatever he likes on his non-common to you contacts of his/her.Personal opinion - If you really care. Stop using Facebook!

exactly. more than happy with what google offers me. freedom from my school friends. though they have started appearing on plus now which makes me sad. 😕

exactly. more than happy with what google offers me. freedom from my school friends. though they have started appearing on plus now which makes me sad. 😕

lol.. seems like you are running away from them. Why not just block them 😛

i just use them as a login service on third party web services. i need an account to keep facebook connect on this forum for example. also to access some app support groups that are available only through facebook.ah you mean friends. well, my facebook friend list is pretty small. google+ does not bother me much as i actually understand how to use it. facebook on the other hand is god knows what the **** is going on.

I am the other hand on Facebook, just because there are a lot of guys who I have contact ONLY via Facebook (Too bad), and that too mainly for chat. But yes, whenever I do login, I do glance through the stuff people share.

I do glance through the stuff people share

and they glance through you ,maybe:tonguesmilie:

I hardly post anything... even comments or likes. Max 3-4 jokes/images in the past year. I have also shared a couple of friends' "ad" promoting their businesses. Thats about it.

i didnt meant exactly you, i mean the model is now such that it enables "them" to do spying so easily , you are aware thats good, but millions are not , they are slaves of their social networking desires and keep hooked on for throughout the day throughout the year now, and even post what kind of shit they did in the morning in the loo. those ppl are being spied upon for various benefits of illuminati .:mellow: