The Dangers of Facebook

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 3,280
Yeah.. People do over do it. For me, it was fun & all for a little while. But then it began to irritate me to the point that I feel awkward when people share even some of their private stuff (Atleast stuff that was considered too private to share publicly in our country until a decade ago) & others comment on it.

lol @ illuminati jokes.

really?? lol

ok tell me how then 98% of the wealth of the world is concentrated with 1-2% ppl of the population (elites)?? think about it , its been since several decades and did not change till now, dont think it will change in near future.

i am more interested in knowing why the hell do they care about us the common people? are they scared of a mutiny from the 99%?

Ron Paul didnt take any specific name of any group or anything because he was running for presidency , otherwise he would have, you need to see his some old videos , i have seen them too among others , all things point to invisible authoritarian forces which control the world:disturbed:

i am more interested in knowing why the hell do they care about us the common people? are they scared of a mutiny from the 99%?

didnt get ur point.....

Yeah.. People do over do it. For me, it was fun & all for a little while. But then it began to irritate me to the point that I feel awkward when people share even some of their private stuff (Atleast stuff that was considered too private to share publicly in our country until a decade ago) & others comment on it.

well i believe its being done deliberately so that ppl become conditioned (relaxed about opening up themselves to the world and sharing everything) so that its easier to manipulate them and track them

they are not god(like) but are powerful because of their positions , they couldnt and cannot control (atleast till now) the population of the world , population is for them like slaves , on their face they will have to show that they care for ppl(happy slaves do the work easily and dont revolt) so that they could manipulate without getting slaves angry . and ppl bring them the wealth while working their ass off. why would they care for their population as "kings"?? only till the population is beneficial for them.

why do u think all of a sudden all countries like Libya, Egypt , Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Bahrain . suddenly on fire to throw out the authority?? there must be some gain for the illuminati behind this .

so yes in a sense they are only safe until as long as their game plan is not known widely otherwise how 1 % ppl can face revolt of 99% ppl provided most of them do "mutiny" against the "kings"

Woman booked for abusing police on Facebook - Hindustan Times

A month ago, the army officer’s daughter had posted a comment peppered with abuses on the Union Territory traffic police’s Facebook page after they failed to redress her complaint about the theft of her car. Though the police proved ineffective at catching car thieves, its cyber cell managed to trace Bakshi from her Internet protocol (IP) address.

The charges levelled against her under the IT Act are non-bailable and carry a jail term of up to three years.

is it exactly true???
I think this is a scam. No one can see your private posts through comment activities. If your post privacy is friends of friends/public, then activities also shared as public. That's simple logic.

And these days, even employers (i mean the would be ones) spy upon ur FB profile to see what kind of a person u r! Thats why, i try to be as much "Real self" on FB, or even online, as i am offline. I certainly dont want to create 1 impression thru my online presence, and then when i meet personally, i m a totally different guy!

i do it all the time. mostly to track spammers who post content here. lots of time you are able to find out if this person is connected to the company he is talking about. facebook is an easy way to find out more about a potential new worker in your office/company. i do not see why it is not being used already in india. and this is a good reason, i am never going to find a job. my history of trashing companies and services and individuals online 😕 i would be considered as a liability in any company 😀

I had read sometimes back so i dont recall exactly. They were talking about that happening outside India for sure. Its an easy way to be copied from them, so even if its not happening here, it can be picked up anytime. I mean few years down the line, when i am about to interview someone (if at all) i will surely check the profile of the person i shall be interviewing! Its the natural curiosity.

We will next have people creating fake profiles to show their bosses & real ones to show to friends 😀

just keep your facebook profile private to known people. that's what i have already done. internationally, laws are already been changed to ensure that it becomes illegal for companies to force you to open your facebook account to them for verification. apparently some companies were seeking account credentials as part of the interview process. insane.