Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
rKPyA9n.webp

Source
This story reveals the political rivalries and romance behind Queen Elizabeth II's reign and the events that shaped the 2nd half of the 20th century.

Last edited:

Source

At a time when Britain was recovering from war and her empire was in decline, a young woman took the throne as a matter of duty not desire. Prepare for a world full of intrigue and revelations in The Crown.

Source

'The Crown' Trailer Offers A Look At Netflix's $156 Million Series

Baz Luhrmann’s The Get Down is among the most expensive in TV history, costing Netflix approximately $7.5 million per episode and $120 million overall. Surpassing that series, though, is The Crown, which reportedly cost $156 million and stars Claire Foy as Queen Elizabeth II in the story of her life, from her wedding to today. Former Doctor Who star Matt Smith plays Prince Philip and John Lithgow appears to be all-in as Winston Churchill in this Peter Morgan (The Queen) series.

This show got me confused. BBC is doing a similar show featuring the actress who played Clara Oswald in Doctor Who I believe.

The queens are different I see.

Last edited:
Victoria. Different queens, different eras. But yeah quite similar.

holy cow. this is probably my favorite show on netflix today. probably the finest show netflix has ever created. even better than house of cards.

finished it earlier today and it's pretty nice. season finale was a tad disappointing but then it is not a fiction plus they had to leave you wanting for more for next year.