IBF

Shitposter
The Brink.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking this out right now. Looks good from the first few minutes. On IMDB, Pakistan based folks were not happy with the portrayal in the show 😀

ok. this show has great cast. and a great plot. cgi is crap. but it could be hilarious. first episode was entertaining.

man. what are they thinking while making this show.

yeap. sometimes after watching shows featuring indian families, i wonder if this is how normal indian families behave. and then i tell myself. probably not. like the indian family in this show i am currently watching royal pains. and the best marigold hotel movies... but then you look at indian soaps... and everything just blurs out.

i love how they have nearly accurately described india and pakistan and isi and families and politicians and military generals. they really have a pretty kickass team working on it. especially considering this is supposed to be a comedy and not a serious thing like homeland.

not yet renewed for season 2. numbers are falling. considering the focus on india and pakistan, it would not be surprising if it does not get a s02 i guess. but i would really really hate to not get more of this show!