He’s going from sex symbol to bat symbol. Sources tell Variety that Robert Pattinson is in negotiations to play “The Batman” in Matt Reeves’ forthcoming superhero film, which hits theaters June 25, 2021.

While sources say it’s not yet a done deal, Pattinson is the top choice and it’s expected to close shortly. Warner Bros. had no comment.

Pre-production on the Warner Bros.-DC Comics pic is expected to start this summer.

WTF. I mean I haven't seen him outside Twilight but seriously?

don't worry. we are getting old. sooner than later, entire DC and MCU would be full of actors who were part of movies targeted at teenage girls and boys.

Now I will have to rethink everything ever since I saw these posted today.

mfPE6Vx.png

AmoQWnc.png

personally, i had no idea about the iron man movie being made or who he was till it released in the theater. but then i suppose few people did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I will have to rethink everything ever since I saw these posted today.

mfPE6Vx.png

AmoQWnc.png
No tbh, if you see RDJ characters before iron man, you can see how people would think he'll be a bad suit for the character. even his personal life was riddled with drug use and court cases so many people weren't fond of him.

even batfleck too, I thought he'd be a bad bat, but once they made his character older, he played the part very well.

I think robert pattison can do a great job, provided his bat character is young. he's a great actor

yup. they just need a good script and a great director. that reddit thread from marvel boss was pretty good. he pretty much said that they had faith in Jon Favreau who he thought was one of the best storytellers in hollywood when they set out to make iron-man.