The Award category :Hopeless and Disgusting ISP !!!Excitel

ISP
Airtel
I have had one of the worst transaction with Excitel Broadband in Bangalore, I had requested for a connection, an executive came home and inspected, and told me it would be done by 2 days. Payment of plan charges Rs.824/- and Rs.2000 as refundable deposit was done. None came to provide me the connection. The company sent me a link to download the app and my details were promptly updated. I was told it would be done in 2 days, none turned up, no calls from customer care, further, My struggle with the incapable Customer care continued for 3 months to get my money refunded, now, 4 months up, I got my security deposit back but yet to receive my plan charges of Rs.824/-. The executives who promised me that I would be given back the amount are not answering the call.
I have even mailed to The CEO of the company, the HR department, TRAI, Ombudsman, and IT minister. Lodged complaint over consumer forums. There is no response.
I request people seeking Excitel Broadband connection be more careful and not get cheated. Any suggestions to get my money back would be welcome.
Thanking you all.