The Athiesm/Skeptic/Freethought/Reason/Rationality Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter saarth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 24,751
That's the most rational thought ever read by me ever..............i donno why i didn't have access to this quote before.:-/

hahaha,. stanhope is f**king hilarious LOL

-- link removed --

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, now i am not against consensual sex with animals. (if such a thing exists.)
but things like these are ridiculously funny.

now this is what wikipedia has to say on the subject of Zoophilia and hinduism

In the Hindu tradition, having sex with a sacred cow is believed to bring good fortune. In the Dharmaśāstra tradition, the Hindu Visnu Smrti says that having sex with an animal is not wrong if certain conditions are met. And in the Manusmrti, mating between humans and animals is permitted.

the above image is of a khajurao sculpture of a man having intercourse with a horse.

With horse or lady horse?

One more question...such little horse? that is smaller than human! :iomg:

----------

Time to move this thread in sensitive talk area! :iconrofl:

idk the gender of the horse lol.
well i guess if they made it to scale it'd have been to large or the man too small. or maybe its a PONY!!!

----------

also i didnt understand the mating part. afaik mating means having babies. i wonder what Manusmrti means by mating of man and animals. 😱

now this is one of those rare things that made me think, maybe there is such a thing as too much liberty.
or maybe not.
in a society as liberal as these, maybe this wont cause the two girls as much social problems as it would in ours.
/confused
the health problems are another issue.
http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-lifestyles/world-youngest-grandmother-just-23-years-old-194738200-34.html?fb_action_ids=10150668290632433&fb_action_types=news.reads&fb_source=recent_activity&code=AQDZReED3xCLZVvpMdywi1MKxHKxkbxt6FJz9OvxIN5cHbPvYcleAqXrvNtLAYWMPXag83pK7qyZ5Jlm_bcj2xMSZE9nj2P8-y578L04V5sIfBTowG2HO1NNgcpHdPGDcLDpHCa7Me-Xmw5r_9F3EOq7h6cYSTSRyfg4ZPAYInAPrnzISOZDhb60PTPNEOkt5ww#_=_