• Views Views 34,269
Status
Not open for further replies.
and well
i maybe crazy but i like the logo which was used on the old hayai site 🙂

----------

and well
i maybe crazy but i like the logo which was used on the old hayai site 🙂

crap. server crapped out while you posted that last post.

^^ well in my other posts i made that time it gave the same thing thought this was due to my connection as i am downloading some things and the net was slow

could be. double post happens when the server does not take in the request fast enough. so the form tries to submit it again and again. and sometimes multiple instances are posted. happens only if ajax mode is enabled (that is javascript is turned on).

so has the testing started?and have you (mgcarley) got your connection?if yes, then please post your speed test

There turned out to be a small problem with getting my connection installed, as my security guards wouldn't admit that I live there (they're protecting my privacy as I had instructed). But, I found out about 5 1/2 hours ago that I'm moving house this week anyway, so that was a somewhat fortuitous error.Some quiet testing has started - though not to the level I had anticipated. We're a little bit delayed because of some equipment still to come at our end (so for January, we're using borrowed equipment). However, NEVER FEAR, everything IS in place, and arrangements have been made so that we will be starting full service on January 1.As such, I will not only post a speed-test when I open the new office, but I will also post the timings of our BloombergUTV slot when I know it and/or maybe links to view that online where you can also watch the demo. And, as admin suggested in another thread, I apparently should do some form of Youtubey thing.

There turned out to be a small problem with getting my connection installed, as my security guards wouldn't admit that I live there (they're protecting my privacy as I had instructed). But, I found out about 5 1/2 hours ago that I'm moving house this week anyway, so that was a somewhat fortuitous error.

Some quiet testing has started - though not to the level I had anticipated. We're a little bit delayed because of some equipment still to come at our end (so for January, we're using borrowed equipment). However, NEVER FEAR, everything IS in place, and arrangements have been made so that we will be starting full service on January 1.

As such, I will not only post a speed-test when I open the new office, but I will also post the timings of our BloombergUTV slot when I know it and/or maybe links to view that online where you can also watch the demo. And, as admin suggested in another thread, I apparently should do some form of Youtubey thing.

The youtube thing is a very good idea. Go ahead with it.

did anything happened with testing ? I see no update whatever.

It worked well for the 10 people that got to try it. This is an old thread, so I'm gonna close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.