Teracom Wifi :multiple systems

• Thread starter Thread starter skinny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,317

skinny

ISP
Bsnl
Hi,I have a Teracom router (T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI) and it is configured for BSNL Wifi. One desktop PC is connected through Lan. My problem is that while my Laptops (a Macbook pro and a PC laptop) connect to the Wifi - any new computer or I-pad can't seem to connect to the Wi-fi. Please help.Thanks.

Check Mac address white list. ( IN wifi menu page ) disable it.Since two systems connect, you are on PPPoE ("always On")mode with DHCP enabled.Test : Also WIreless security key Mode can be disabled and tried again.

Check Mac address white list. ( IN wifi menu page ) disable it.
Since two systems connect, you are on PPPoE ("always On")
mode with DHCP enabled.
Test : Also WIreless security key Mode can be disabled and tried
again.

Hi - my MAc address thing is already disabled, and so is DHCP. I am being able to connect my macbook, but other computers are just not being able to use the WI-Fi.

trying to change the DHCP range but it's not allowing me. I'm trying the 'DHCP Server Configuration' and then adding 'start' and 'end addresses' but no luck.

!.In the manual different pages are shown.Upload and post links for the screen shots of the DHCP menu pages.In Advanced settings EDIT button available. 2.Assuming you have set "Obtain Ip address automatically"inLAN WLAN ( MAC ) Network pages. check ipcoffig /all ( for MAC equivalent command )and check IP address allotted by modem/router.