Teracom T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI Night Unlimited Solution!

• Thread starter Thread starter Deepanshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 8,779

Deepanshu

ISP
BSNL 500C+
A good news for all of them who have Night Unlimited Plans and use Teracom T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI Router.

I have compiled the router restart module for this router with default username and password.(username: "admin", password: "admin").

Just schedule this program in Schedules tasks to run at 2:00 am and 7:55 am.
Your router will automatically restart at these times and thus your connection will be reset.

Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

Please configure your Firewall to allow this program for execution and add it to firewall exceptions or create a firewall rule.

Deepanshu:wewin:

:
Deepanshu
I also have the same Teracom modem, after I am forced to change modem when my earlier one failed.
Can u pls tell me the console mode "reboot command" for this modem?
> reboot
which used to work with my earlier modem (WA3002G4) do not work any more, with this new modem!

I have been using my own script with earlier one.

I think you can try the autoconnect scheduler. This is the best scheduler so far Ive seen.
It does all the work from switching on pc , connecting to internet , running you p2p client ,
rebooting ur modem, disconnecting internet and shut down your PC. You can rely on it.

Thanks to dexterdarklab for developing it. (You can you the following link to dwnld it)
Auto-connect Download scheduler « PC-Gyaan