Tenda HG9 or TP-Link XC220-G3v for BSNL Fiber ?

• Thread starter Thread starter kuduku1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 6,635
Great, post update when it arrives. While loss may be minimal it is still loss. I think I saw the loss when connecting non-matching connectors to be about -2 dB. I would prefer to use proper connectors.

Agreed but as we say in Hindi mile tab na

Gazillio have screwed their positive feedback .Still not shipped
So pre sales - excellent
Shipping - poor
Lets hope i dont need to get something done post sales

Sometimes the local sites don't update their product shipping info. Mine still shows under processing on mftretails while I have already received the delivery of the product. I contacted them via live chat and they gave me the shipping info.

Well well , was surprised . Delivered today . Was shipped same day as of order but as you said website did not update it
Now to test things up
my old modem also started working fine . The issue was at LCO and BSNL end only . they were trying to shift the blame but nevertheless its an upgrade

Opened pack , got the bad taste . Its missing LAN cable and quick start guide so i presume its a customer return who returned it after resetting it
Thats the problem with ecommerce sites except Amazon own seller stores which i prefer .
Modem till now seems to be working fine
Return will be another pain with them telling to send it back and etc etc...
Will test tonight if this has issues
All good service and shipping has been undone by sending a used product

@kuduku1 Been busy with other things today. Just turned on the PC. I received it in the same condition, no manual or ethernet cable. It doesn't look used, tested maybe. VOIP settings are different for different regions. What's your region?
One thing I found annoying is the start up time. The Digisol ONT boots and is ready in about 30 seconds while the TP-Link ONT takes about 1 minute 30 seconds.

Thats a respite , so its a new modem only
My state is Madhya Pradesh . I sis have it working in old modem but with every brand new settings and acronyms so not able to figure out
Just hide your number and send it , i will reverse engineer for self