• Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,765

armaan_99

Armaan
ISP
Airtel ₹1099
Jio ₹399 Plan
Hi,

I have an old Tenda AC10 router provided by Act Fibernet, can anyone who is using ACT can tell me what is the latest firmware for the same, also if possible link to download the latest firmware.

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Armaan

What's the firmware version you have? Mine is 1.0.3 and Wifi Security is not updated to AES yet or me.

I also Have Tenda AC 10, not of ACT, but I am looking for a custom firmware. It doesn't even support IPv6. There AC10v3 supports it, but this doesn't, although all of its hardware does.

That AES is a security bug, I did resolve it 2 years ago, but now I don't remember exactly

you need to enable it by editing the config file in notepad manually, and checking the syntax pattern.
something like wpa_crypto=aes , you need to do. just search wherever its using tkip for that purpose

AC10 Download-Tenda-All For Better NetWorking
Here's the link to download official firmwares

Mind that, Tenda Routers ping about 2000 times in a day to their server api.cloud.tenda.com.cn
I had to block it via OpenDNS later.

Tenda official firmwares getting Format error and not sure if ACT has solution to this as I have moved to Airtel, only a current ACT user using Tenda AC10 can give some light.