TEN HD on Tata Sky

ISP
Airtel XStream, Airtel 4G
Got the below information on Twitter. UEFA Champion’s League, Europa League, Cricket, ATP Tour Tennis, Wrestlemania. Want to watch all this in HD? Stay tuned for a big update!On 8th Oct, Ten HD comes to Tata Sky & will automatically be added for Mega HD subscribers and subs having Ten Pack with HD Access FeeTen HD can also be taken A La Carte, @ Rs 60 pm. (Along with HD Access Fee). Details on how to subscribe to be shared later.

wow nice thanks for info ..

Good ....finally one of the much awaited channel is coming to TS....hope they soon add Zee Stuiod HD or Movies now HD soon....

I only have Ten Sports subscribed out of the Ten channels as A-La carte, I guess it won't be added automatically for me.

Actually need to check with which channel does HD channel matches. Is it Ten Sports / Cricket / Action for those who paid Access fee, and subscribed only 1 of the TEN channel.

What? Ten HD is not under specials category? I am surprised and shocked.

Actually need to check with which channel does HD channel matches. Is it Ten Sports / Cricket / Action for those who paid Access fee, and subscribed only 1 of the TEN channel.
Knowing Tata Sky, it's going to be that you should be subscribed to all 3. I actually got the hd plus box installed yesterday only. I didn't know that they don't have ten hd, so I asked them what is the SD version of it. He said we don't have ten hd so this problem doesn't arise. Guess I'll have to call them again once they add this. It's going to be a shame if they require all three, I don't want their stupid cricket channel. Hopefully ESPN wins the rights for the champions League next year.

Manu said:
Knowing Tata Sky, it's going to be that you should be subscribed to all 3. I actually got the hd plus box installed yesterday only. I didn't know that they don't have ten hd, so I asked them what is the SD version of it. He said we don't have ten hd so this problem doesn't arise. Guess I'll have to call them again once they add this. It's going to be a shame if they require all three, I don't want their stupid cricket channel. Hopefully ESPN wins the rights for the champions League next year.
Susbcribe Ten HD on Alacarte....

60 Rs. is too high, then its better to pay 85 and get all 4 channels since I am paying the HD access fee anyways/

Available for all Mega Pack users.
For others, you need to subscribe Ten Pack worth Rs.85 and HD access fee, of course. Tata Sky should have given Ten HD on basis of one channel like Ten Action, Ten Sports and not the whole pack. Many users are again disappointed.

^^ They are giving it on the basis of one channel for 60 Rs. which is too high IMO.