Telugu Viewers dont go for Airtel Digital Tv

• Thread starter Thread starter rkp398
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,235

rkp398

ISP
Airtel digital tv making telugu viewrs fools. South silver/Value:2000/-with 12 Months subscription offers only 7 Channels.sunDirect:2000/-with 12 months subscription offers 14 Telugu channels.How worthy if u go for Airtel Digital Tv?? Is it the way to treat Telugu viewers?What is thinking about telugu viewers? Beware and Bewise while choose the DTH. Don't go for such valuless things like Airtel Digital tv

I strongly agree with rkp398. Airtel is a waste of money for telugu viewers. Airtel gives Only 10 Telugu channels. There are 33 Telugu channels being aired currently. Channels such as Sakshi TV, I News, TV5 have getting very popular and we are unable to watch due to Airtel. I don't expect airtel to give all channels but a fair amount (Local dish operator gives little above 20 channels).I'm trapped with airtel for 12 months as I didn't care enquiring the details thinking there is lot of competition among DTH providers and well known Airtel would not have trouble airing the channels.So people, think before subscribing to Airtel. I wish I get my money back and switch to other operator/local cable.

Since in the south channels are booming, DTH operators should have packages state wise. I still have local cable because I mostly watch telugu or sometimes english news channels. Saakshi TV, TV1, HMTV these were some new channels which I think will take sometime to appear on DTH networks. HTDV could be next big puller towards DTH otherwise I dont see any need to switch to DTH if your cable tv guy service is ok.

Bullshit! I am a telugu user and Digital TV user 🙂I never thought i missed those channels!Actually i watch only some 5 or MAX 6 channels out of 10 telugu channels present in Digital TV. Most of those news channels are just totally crap.

If you don't watch various channels obviously you wont know what you are missing!! At least in AP the news channels are biased towards some political party or the other.. For someone staying outside AP, one or two news channels are fine , but if you stay in AP you will certainly wish to have various view points and hence more news channels.

Boss out of the three channels u mentioned two of them are crap channels 😀 (Saakshi and TV5) INews is a new channel and I see a balanced coverage in it. Unless u r Congress supporter you wont like to watch Saakshi and TV5 u knw a TDP supporter!!!