tell me the best broadband plan??

raj_singla17

ISP
Please tell me the best broadband plan in gurgaon city haryana .if you know the best and cheapest plan for unlimited usage of any company. please tell meThanks Raj Agrwal

best and cheapest

hard to get. i would suggest get the airtel 256 or 512 kbps plan. they would install it fast and it would be really stable with no customer care problem.

^^ BSNL UL 900+ for Rs.900+tax. This would be the best available UL plan @256kbps.

best and cheapest

hard to get. i would suggest get the airtel 256 or 512 kbps plan. they would install it fast and it would be really stable with no customer care problem.

Thanks

that will not be cheaper for me alone. i have to pay. no other one with me to pay the payment. if you know more tell me.

i have use only for my laptop

so i can use of small speed net.

so tell me the chepaer plan.

thakz

well its hard for me to suggest you a plan cheaper than that. you can go for a bsnl 250 or 500 rupee plan. but i am pretty sure you would have to wait at least 2-3 months to get that connection. 😀

Thanks

that will not be cheaper for me alone. i have to pay. no other one with me to pay the payment. if you know more tell me.

i have use only for my laptop

so i can use of small speed net.

so tell me the chepaer plan.

thakz

also check the Airtel home 699 plan for 699 bucks + Tax...i hope that it is in ur budget...

BSNL home plan500 with 2 Mbps is also good but they will take a long time to provide connection...