Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
zdmPNFj.png
XwhcbOg.png

Working here

Are you using Jio internet???
No No...my bad😛... actually my phone has dual volte/4g and i forgot it was selected on airtel not jio. Hence the cached version was opening on jio

Source

they do get it wrong though. telegram is not e2e on regular chats.

I applied for a gigafiber trial paying the 4500/- security deposit but after going through all the posts here and its true nature as being an apparatus of censorship and public manipulation I withdrew my request ( I hope they refund my money smoothly ) and decided to stick to Hathway (Didn't really realise I have only moved on the same platform already minus the Rjio router and wiring).

Can confirm Telegram Web being block on Hathway FTTH too. Lately all the blocks enforced by Jio reflects on Hathway. It seems like Hathway is slowly migrating their upstream gateway from Airtel/ Tata and others to Jio. Even they are blocking the VPN like hide.me. https:// pages of the same load for now. Also, GPTL Hathway has blatantly supported censorship / blocks and sharing of encryption keys in the recent OTT Regulation consultation by TRAI in the same fashion as Jio. If someone looks at these two

Source

and

Source

they won't see any difference. Infact Hathway has draconianly and in a fascistic mood gone one step ahead to "DEMAND" regulating Operating Systems. I wonder what future does that leave for Modifiable Custom OS like the countless linux distros/ aftermarket mobile and router firmware etc to bypass such restrictions/ censorship and draconian lockdowns.

P.S - We should start to merge such Reliance and Hathway related issues to be same as "Reliance Jio / Hathway".

Last edited by a moderator:
If it continues like this then in a few more months se will have a great firewall of india just like china.

yeah. we are a country where some of the biggest tech companies have on record spoken about how government should have access to all online communication and access to private keys.

tbh. telegram blockage is likely to expand in future. i would seriously recommend starting using mtproto on telegram. government doesn't like telegram coz they do not have local presence so they cannot be threatened.