IBF

Shitposter
uMUGV9P.webp

Source
Jason Sudeikis plays Ted Lasso, a small-time college football coach from Kansas hired to coach a professional soccer team in England, despite having no experience coaching soccer.

In addition to starring, Sudeikis serves as executive producer, alongside Bill Lawrence (“Scrubs”) via his Doozer Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television and Universal Television, a division of NBCUniversal Content. Doozer’s Jeff Ingold also serves as an executive producer with Liza Katzer as co-executive producer. The series was developed by Sudeikis, Lawrence, Joe Kelly and Brendan Hunt, and is based on the pre-existing format and characters from NBC Sports.

ykMzHTm.webp
pZihwky.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
This is out today!

Reviews were good so I picked this up today. Five episodes are out. The storyline is well predicable shit you have already seen tens of times in many movies in the past. But it is very nicely done. You know what's going to happen but you enjoy it nonetheless. I do not really like Jason Sudeikis, but he does a fine job. Not sure about his accent though. Very nice show. I recommend.

Season 1 ended today. Amazing show. Final episode was kind of dull with terrible editing. Actual soccer scenes were also terrible. But overall a nice small twist at the end.

this season has been underwhelming so far. but things got interesting at the end of the second episode this week. next week should be fun.