Techno Tech 500W Blower

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,441
LOL. It smells of cheap plastic. But is pretty powerful.

Questions...
What is the pouch for?
What is in the plastic pouch? Fuse?
Manual states it has two speed settings. I could not locate the switch :?
I assume it only blows and there is no option to suck? 😀

Dust bag is only for vacuum thing, when the air gets sucked and is collected in the bag.
Don't know what it is doing in a blower 😀

That's the thing. I am not sure how to make this work as a vacuum!
ooh. just realized that it has an air intake as well. which fits both the attachments.
so basically i attach pouch in front and the pipe in the air inlet and i can use it as a vacuum? 😀

It is supposed to. But Vacuum bags are supposed to be made of very fine fibers which trap the minute dust particles and let air pass away.

well the pouch is something like that. need to test.
it is very powerful though. not sure if it is a good idea to use it to clean the cabinet 😱

Well, what I have generally seen technicians do is that they take the cabinet out in an open space and blows the dust off.
If you are certain there is nothing loose in the cabinet and that should the case normally, then use the suction thing.

chromaniac said:
That's the thing. I am not sure how to make this work as a vacuum! ooh. just realized that it has an air intake as well. which fits both the attachments.  so basically i attach pouch in front and the pipe in the air inlet and i can use it as a vacuum? 😀
 I have the same thing but use it for drying up my car engine after wash and blowing away the dust inside the car. works really well. Also if you have dry leaves accumulated on your side walk or garden, works really well to blow n collect on the side. If you the adventurous type, try holding a water hose alongside ( requires bit of skill)to pressure clean your car etc