Tcs It Wiz

Apoorv Khatreja

Super Loser
ISP
Reliance Thunder 1099 4 Mbps UL
Tata Consultancy Services is holding an IT quiz and I'm participating in it. My quiz is on 16th this month. I need some help. Although I've looked around the web for "buzzwords", abbreviations, personalities and all that, but I'd really appreciate if you guys could put here as many IT related questions you can think here. I'd really really appreciate the help. Topics can be - 1. Computing history. 2. Personalities (CEO's, inventors etc.) 3. Buzzwords (like the Web 2.0 $hit) 4. Latest software/hardware 5. Unique websites 6. Anything that has anything to do with computersThanks in advance.

I couldn't even clear the prelims! All because of you people! You didn't help me one little bit. Very unhelpful people over here, I must say.

How could I google for something that I didn't know? Anyways, google did help me later on, and the few questions that I was able to answer was because google is more helping than you guys 😉. I did get a prize for answering in the audience, though.

This thread reminds me of the days when I was a big time troll.

Anyway, I prepared some Study Material this year for TCS.

RutSum: TCS IT Wiz Study Material

Can serve as a reference. Will post media items (photos, videos) related to IT later.

you can trust desis to spoil the meaning/spirit of a general knowledge "quiz" by studying for it! lolreminds me of my school days doing rote learning to barely pass exams for subjects i had no clue about, like chemistry!

lol, with those kinda prizes, true...

what questions were you asked?Is it available in your blog or website?how many should be answered to pass preliminary stage?give all details.

When the prize is a laptop, a dinner with your family at the Taj Palace, and an iPod, who cares about true spirit?

Very aptly put! Back in the day I did win some quizzes which had crummy prizes like "Cup" or "trophy". I'm sure they're being devoured by termites sitting in my Princie's office.

Where is this thing held ? and what are the entry criteria's :-/edit: Never mind lazy question . google helps again .