• Thread starter Thread starter jkd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,639

jkd

Regular
ISP
Airtel
It's 1st June 2008 and new packages come into effect.I turned my TV on only to see many channels blocked.TS website still showing old packages.This is ridiculous,do they want us call CC and talk to them regarding our packages.Why can't it be done instantly on the internet.I wonder if CC have complete information on new packages.

It's 1st June 2008 and new packages come into effect.I turned my TV on only to see many channels blocked.TS website still showing old packages.This is ridiculous,do they want us call CC and talk to them regarding our packages.Why can't it be done instantly on the internet.I wonder if CC have complete information on new packages.

and few marketing guys here used to say that their website is updated promptly:hysterical::rofl:it still has this

South Starter Pack (Rs 200 per month) ...another cheating strategy.
and read this.. still saying the same about neo sports :hysterical:

Sports Gold Pack

Neo Sports Plus
Neo Sports

what customers wud like, put it up instantly on website.what customers wont like, dont put it immediately but take some timebut in both case, tell customer that its being done because of customer demands!

and few marketing guys here used to say that their website is updated promptly:hysterical::rofl:it still has this

South Starter Pack (Rs 200 per month) ...another cheating strategy.
and read this.. still saying the same about neo sports :hysterical:

Sports Gold Pack

Neo Sports Plus
Neo Sports

They are misleading the whole forum. Just a week of partial break from them turned around the forum. Admin should seriously think about banning them.

@dhoniI fully agree. Now so many are coming to the forum.

now i think every happy with Tata Sky, they removed star sports, espn, star cricket the cost of package also come down, whenever necessary we can add sports package.

@dhoni
I fully agree. Now so many are coming to the forum.

But it lasted only for few days. Now they are again back with full force 😢

now i think every happy with Tata Sky, they removed star sports, espn, star cricket the cost of package also come down, whenever necessary we can add sports package.

Not every only some. See those threads. Lot of people unhappy with it. If a person takes South starter pack (I am sticking with Tamil) then how many Tamil channels he gets? Just 7 for this he needs to pay Rs.175! Will anyone willing to pay that much? If he goes for Sun dth he will get lot more for Rs.75 and in Dish tv he will get even lot more. I don't find a logic in that pack.

I will tell about other packs in another post 😀

Perfect!Comparision makes people decide..If now Reliance compares its services with Tata and dish, Tata will move to court for some stupid reason and loose money behind it.. Where does the money for the next caase come from.. Change the packages.. Customer, tu ab cust-se-mar :hysterical:Being on this forum and analysing how Tata works, I think this can go into my resume for having acquired marketing knowledge 😛

Perfect!
Comparision makes people decide..
If now Reliance compares its services with Tata and dish, Tata will move to court for some stupid reason and loose money behind it.. Where does the money for the next caase come from.. Change the packages.. Customer, tu ab cust-se-mar :hysterical:

Being on this forum and analysing how Tata works, I think this can go into my resume for having acquired marketing knowledge 😛

:hysterical: :hysterical: